Registration for non-presenters is open! Deadline to register is July 31, 23:59 CEST.
Please note that all sessions will be streamed via ZOOM. For information on the virtual element of EEA-ESEM, please scroll down the page
Join EEA-ESEM in person
INFORMATION YOU MUST READ ABOUT THE COVID PANDEMIC BEFORE YOU CONTINUE YOUR REGISTRATION: At the time of registration opening, a lot of the anti-COVID measures have been lifted in Italy, there are still a number of entry restrictions into Italy. We strongly suggest you consult the website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and answer the survey to make sure you don’t have any problems when entering Italy here. Bocconi University reserves the right to request that participants wear face masks during EEA-ESEM 2022.
- Regular : €420
- PhD student : €90
- Low/middle income country presenter: €90
22% Italian VAT included in the price.
Please note that if your institution / business has a valid VAT, please enter the VAT code on the invoicing details on the registration form and then the UPDATE button. VAT will be removed from businesses with a valid Italian VAT.
- The EEA and ES are committed to increasing participation of graduate students and other researchers from low and middle income countries. For a return to an in-person congress, the EEA and ES are subsidising the fees of these groups.
- Additional requirements, such as COVID-19 tests prior to departure or on arrival or vaccinations (if necessary), are not included in the EEA-ESEM fee.
- All participants at EEA-ESEM 2022 must be a member of either the EEA or ES. Membership log in will be required whilst registering so please have your membership details easily available.
Due to restrictions in place at the time of opening registration, we cannot accept accompanying people (intended as family members) registrations.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to coffee stations during the full days of the congress
- Lunches on day 2, day 3 and day 4
- Access to all networking events that will take place on site during the event
Please note that due to the current ongoing restrictions here in Italy at the time of opening registration, there will be no social events, nor will be print the programme.
Payment of registration fees will be through the PayPal account of the EEA. For those of you who have do not have PayPal accounts, this can be bypassed and you will be able to pay directly by Visa / Mastercard
The option to pay by bank transfer will also be given.
You can cancel your registration in writing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations received by or on 1 July, 2022 (11:59 CEST): 50 % of the total amount paid will be refunded
- Any cancellations received after 1 July, 2022 (11:59 CEST) or persons not attending without deregistering will not receive a refund.
Refunds can not be offered to any presenter who has to withdraw participation if tested positive for COVID in the days leading up to, or during the congress.
Insurance and Disclaimer
Neither Bocconi University, nor the European Economic Association, nor the Econometric Society, nor any other third parties involved in the organisation of EEA-ESEM Milano 2022, provide insurance. The parties listed above do not accept liability for losses of whatever nature incurred by participants and/or accompanying persons, nor for loss of or damage to their luggage and/or personal belongings at the congress venue. Furthermore, the parties listed above do not take responsibility for any loss, accident, damage or illness that might occur during the conference or in the course of travel to or from the event site. Please check the validity of your own travel and/or health insurance to ensure that you are fully covered throughout your stay in Italy.
In case of force majeure, Bocconi University, the European Economic Association, the Econometric Society, and any other third parties involved in the organisation of EEA-ESEM 2022, has the right to cancel the Congress or move it to a virtual format without prior notice. However, a notice of the occurrence shall be given by Bocconi University, the European Economic Association, the Econometric Society, and any other third parties involved in the organisation of EEA-ESEM 2022, as soon as reasonably possible. Force majeure shall mean any circumstance beyond reasonable control that prevents or impedes the holding of the Congress, including, but not limited to, government action, war or hostilities, riot or civil commotion, plague or other epidemic such as COVID 19, SARS, bird flu, etc, earthquake, flood, hurricane, cyclone, volcano, fire or other natural physical disaster, explosion, accident or breakdown, strike, lack of the usual means of transportation or terrorism. Neither Bocconi University, nor the European Economic Association, nor the Econometric Society, nor any other third parties involved in the organisation of EEA-ESEM 2022, shall be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, expenditures or any other inconveniences or costs caused by such modification of format or cancellation of the Congress. Furthermore, registration fees will not be reimbursed.
Join EEA-ESEM VIRTUALLY
All EEA and ES members can register for the congress as part of their membership benefits. There is no registration fee.
Note : All sessions will be streamed so interactive between participants at the venue and those joining virtually will be very limited.
PROCEED IN REGISTRATION FOR IN-PERSON and VIRTUAL
- please go to https://congresscreator.org . If you have not already got a Congress Creator account, you will have to create one by clicking on Create Account on top of page.
- Once your account is created / you are logged in please, click on Dashboard. You will see an orange banner appear - "Register your attendance for EEA-ESEM". Please click on the correct option for your registration.
- At the next stage, you will be asked to verify your membership of the EEA or ES so we encourage you to have your EEA or ES membership details ready when you register (see bottom for more information on this).
- Once you have verified your EEA or ES membership, you will be taken to the relevant registration form.
- Note that you will not receive an email but if your registration is successful, you will receive a thanks message on Congress Creator and you will lose the option to register again (so banner will disappear)
If you do not know the status of your membership, you go to www.eeassoc.org (EEA) or https://www.econometricsociety.org (ES) to log in and check. If your membership is expired, please renew it on and log out of the respective website following your payment.
If you are not a member of the EEA or ES, and would like to attend the congress, please go www.eeassoc.org (EEA) or https://www.econometricsociety.org (ES) to join before you proceed with registration.